- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Internship or apprenticeship contract Internship or apprenticeship contract
- Jobs opportunities Jobs opportunities
- Culture and values
System & Network Administrator
Grant Thornton Monaco
Specialism / Function
1-2 years experience, young graduate possible
Reporting to the IT Manager as well as to the Management, you will be the main support in the daily management of the missions entrusted to the IT department of the Firm.
Your missions will mainly consist of :
- Ticket handling
- Assistance and resolution of incidents
- Management of the Systems & Networks infrastructure
- Writing and updating technical documentation and internal procedures
- Follow-up of the backups
Technical skills :
- System administration: Windows 10, Windows Server, Linux
- Networks: Switch (aruba), Firewall (Stormshield or Cisco or Fortinet), VPN
- Monitoring tools
- Virtualization: VmWare
- Backup: Veeam Backup
- Cloud: Microsoft 365
- Other : Mimecast, Rapid7
Mastery of "ITIL" processes is a plus.
Practice of scripting languages (shell, powershell, cmd DOS, perl, python) is a plus.
DUT or Licence pro specializing in computer systems.
With a higher education specialized in computer systems (level bac+2/3), having acquired a first experience as a Systems & Networks Administrator, you are endowed with a spirit of synthesis, discretion, rigor, versatility and a real sense of organization. You have an excellent presentation and very good interpersonal skills. Your ability to adapt, observe and your spirit of initiative will allow you to integrate quickly in the Firm.