- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Internship or apprenticeship contract Internship or apprenticeship contract
- Jobs opportunities Jobs opportunities
- Culture and values
Grant Thornton Monaco
Specialism / Function
Significant experience required
Reporting to the general management, your main missions will be to :
- Manage the internal accounting of the different companies
- Draw up reports and budget forecasts
- Manage invoicing and reminders
- You will also be in charge of suppliers: administrative follow-up and payment of invoices
You have a higher education (Baccalaureate level), with significant experience in an accounting firm or in the position of Financial Manager, you have a perfect command of Excel (very high level required which will be validated after a test).
You are able to synthesize information, discretion, rigor, versatility and a real sense of organization. You have an excellent presentation and very good interpersonal skills. Your ability to adapt, to observe, your rigor and your spirit of initiative will allow you to integrate quickly in the Firm.